PVC edge banding is most popular when using Pressure Laminated And Melamine Cabinets. With modern European cabinetry on the rise, it is not uncommon to see cabinets with glossy or colorful finishes. PVC (polyvinyl chloride) Edge banding is made from thermoplastic resin and is known to be both flexible and durable. Pigments and other materials are added to create seemingly endless options of edge banding colors, textures, and wood grains. You are almost guaranteed to find a match once your laminate is chosen!
- Various choices of color and texture
- Width:22mm, thickness:1mm
- High melting point
- Material recyclable and Environment friendly
- Surface: Matt, smooth, acrylic, seaweed finish
- Easy to bend, no-shrink or deform with temperature
- Color will not fade or turn yellow with time
- Heat and scratch-resistant
There are no reviews yet.